giovedì 18 gennaio 2007

When in Rome...grow a sweet mustache

After residing in the heart of Rome for approximately two weeks, I have witnessed an incredible number of awe inspiring sights. Ive stood gazing up towards the heavens through the oculus of the Pantheon. I have seen churches and monuments that have lasted thousands of years and have withstood the test of time. I have been dwarfed by the ancient ruins of the Roman forum and attended class nessled amongst the seven hills of the eternal city. However the greatest attraction, and most inspiring sight so far, has been my sweet new mustache. Aside from the current studio project, this is the most monumental undertaking I am currently involved in. That being said, pics should be posted at a later date. However, the page is set to italian on my computer, and i cant figure out how to fix it. This may take some time. Also a photoshoot is scheduled for sometime in the near future so make sure to check back for photos from that. Thanks for reading; your friend in Time...

Will

Nessun commento: